Monday, August 27, 2007

Episode 1; Chapter 1: A journey starts with a single step....

Really cant believe it... im actually blogging right now... I always didnt like about blogging... until now... Anyways, Morning was really half dead because of assignments... had to go to BE not go but BE there at 8.00a.m. I came in the hall looking like a zombie just like another episode of John Carpenter's Halloween or Even maybe Alfred Hitchcock's Night of the Living Dead. I had little attention to my surroundings and even with people greeting me, it took me like 10 seconds to get a reply from me... So, it was a bummer... having to go through non-stop classes from 8 till 3pm. Unbelieeeeeevvaaaaable... But all this tension and stress is about to end cause thursday onwards is Couz Camp, Move! I cant wait to not only enjoy life, enjoy great company but being joyful to learn and probably grow closer to God with this church camp... Just last week, I received the Holy Spirit and began speaking in tongues... Finally, something i have been patiently waiting for a long time and the time is now... i have it... I really thank God for that... just receiving it, i find myself a lil more peaceful. Well, i gotta catch up with work... like i said... keep me update with stuff and probably i wanna and some materials.... cheers!

KS

No comments: