Thursday, July 31, 2008

Back to my poetic days....

Hey all....

If you're thinking i'm emotionally down or something... NO! I just had the liberty to just make some poem out of the blue (within 10 minutes...). Currently, Life's ok... I had some knock outs and some goodness in it... also doing my 40 day fast and pray which i'm fasting on gaming.... believe it... anyways, here is a poem i wrote called "Heavy Head, Heavy Heart". Comment on it!

Heavy Head, Heavy Heart


Heavy head, heavy heart;
Thoughts linger around my heart
Penetrates into the veins like a dart
Makes me weary at every start

Heavy head, heavy heart;
Things were beautiful from the start
As progress begins to wither like leaves
So does my friendship stolen by thieves

Night and day I waited;
In anticipation and expectation
Till the day assume and disappointed
Clinging on life itself with desperation

Even as I myself,
Drown in disappointment;
Would let such things take hold of me
Now finding peace and enlightenment

For now,
I’m drowning still;
Waiting to rescue this heavy heart of mine
Till I find that everything is fine…

1 comment:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!